Toolkit - Bumper Pack! Brand, Audience & Communication
Our first three toolkits in one handy downloadable document, saving you money!
Welcome to this handy 3-in-1 Bumper Toolkit pack - the PDF download to help you nail who you are as a Brand so that you can make decisions easier and help your customer understand exactly what your brand is all about. Lauren from Lauren Aston Designs and I have teamed up to offer a business advice service to answer all the questions that drop into our inboxes with easy DIY toolkits to help you build your brand and your business.
This toolkit has the first three toolkits in one place and is a budget way of purchasing the following three toolkits in one go:
DEFINE YOUR BRAND
- Clarify what your brand is all about and ensure it’s natural and cohesive
- Strengthen your brand message
- Develop your USP
- Grow an individual business thats true to you
- Help your customers buy into your brand
- Evaluate what your brand is saying now and figure out what you want it to say and how to get there
- Encourages and prompts you to consider all elements of your brand that you may not have thought of before
- Teaches you how to communicate between the different elements to help bring them together
- Inspire and inform you to become a stronger brand
- Create tools to help you carry all of this forward
- Encourage you to reassess your brand each year and learn from your planned and organic development
DEFINE YOUR AUDIENCE
- Understand who your customer is/are
- Delve deep into what makes them tick
- Learn about their interests and passions
- Gain clarity in who you are speaking to
- Create a persona that you can refer to for all your marketing
- Build long-lasting relationships with your customer
We give lots of examples throughout the toolkit, and there are templates which you can print out and create your own customer personas that you can have on hand to refer to, with all of your marketing & communication.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR CUSTOMER
- Combine your Brand & Customer values into an effecting, yet natural way of communicating
- Learn how to keep your brand voice consistent.
- Understand the important difference between Tone and Language
- Decipher where & how to use different language whilst keeping your brand voice consistent.
- Apply the above to not only your text but imagery as well.
- Generate buzzwords to encourage and inspire your communication.
- Create Guidelines that will help you structure your communication easily & efficiently
- Enable you to roll out your brand voice to other members of the team effectively
- Keep your communications authentic and natural but with structure and consistency
- To ultimately help you build long-lasting relationships with your customer
These toolkits are designed for both existing and start up businesses. Each separate toolkit takes around 2 hours to complete and includes simple activities, techniques, prompts, exercises and worksheets.
Please note - this pack is not a new toolkit, it is a collection of the three first toolkits to save you money.